InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

3 posters

Did any one try out playing video games on 3D phone?

learn2earn

Did any one try out playing video games on 3D phone? Empty Did any one try out playing video games on 3D phone?

Post by learn2earn Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 pm

I was just wondering what effect would get you on the 3D phone that you have when you play 3D games.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Did any one try out playing video games on 3D phone? Left_bar_bleue1/0Did any one try out playing video games on 3D phone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Did any one try out playing video games on 3D phone? Empty Re: Did any one try out playing video games on 3D phone?

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:17 am

I play a couple of games on my phone that are 3D. It all depends on the processor speed of your phone. If you're playing a 3D game on an iPhone, don't worry too much, it will run smoothly. My phone is a Samsung Wave GT-S8500 which *supposedly* has the same amount of processor as the iPhone. For some reason, the iPhone runs smoother.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Did any one try out playing video games on 3D phone? Empty Re: Did any one try out playing video games on 3D phone?

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:49 pm

That will be due to the processing speed of the OS of your phone. I won't say it has an amazing effect for the 3d since the screen is too small for my liking. If you want to try something fun, go into a dark room with no light. Now turn your phone on and try running the game. By blocking out other visual inputs things really start to come "alive".
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Did any one try out playing video games on 3D phone? Left_bar_bleue1/0Did any one try out playing video games on 3D phone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:08 pm

That may make the game seem a little more fun but I won't suggest it. That will really damage your eyes.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Yes true it will certainly damage your eyes in the long run.

Now if only i can just figure out why i am wearing glasses... Rolling Eyes .

Well tip for kids do not attempt to play in a dark room. Always make sure there is enough light and avoid staring at the game for extended periods of time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:49 am