InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

3 posters

What are the recommended games for Samsung Galaxy S 2 phone?

learn2earn

What are the recommended games for Samsung Galaxy S 2 phone? Empty What are the recommended games for Samsung Galaxy S 2 phone?

Post by learn2earn Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:15 pm

I have this phone from a month now. Looking for some games on that, how would i do it?
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    What are the recommended games for Samsung Galaxy S 2 phone? Left_bar_bleue1/0What are the recommended games for Samsung Galaxy S 2 phone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

What are the recommended games for Samsung Galaxy S 2 phone? Empty Re: What are the recommended games for Samsung Galaxy S 2 phone?

Post by PickMeDown Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:27 am

Your phone if probably an andriod phone. If it is, just press the little icon named "Market". It should have a little basket as the icon. Once you enter the market you can find many ganes for you to download and play. Both paid and free applications are availible. Two games that I would reccomend is "Fruit Ninja" and "Plants vs Zombies". I think that Plants vs Zombies is free. I'm not sure. Fruit Ninja is paid but it is fairly cheap. If you're unable to pay for Fruit Ninja then try the alternative "Ninja Kaka". It is similar to Fruit Ninja but Fruit Ninja is much smoother and has more features. However, this is only my preferences. You should probably find games that you like.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

What are the recommended games for Samsung Galaxy S 2 phone? Empty Re: What are the recommended games for Samsung Galaxy S 2 phone?

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Since there isn't a specific kind of game you are looking for it is rather hard to narrow down the choices. Cut the rope is a game you can try. Would be nice if you included what kind of genre you were looking for so we can take a shot at answering you better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:36 pm