InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

+3
Pivetor
Darren.C
learn2earn
7 posters

Which game are you playing recently and loving it?

learn2earn

Which game are you playing recently and loving it? Empty Which game are you playing recently and loving it?

Post by learn2earn Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:13 pm

We obviously like to try new things in life, so what games are you playing recently and loving it.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Which game are you playing recently and loving it? Empty Re: Which game are you playing recently and loving it?

Post by Darren.C Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:37 pm

The game i am currently enjoying is an mmorpg. The name is 9 dragons, although this is a rather old game. The graphics are still acceptable in my books. I don't think it is right for me to comment on the game play. This is due to the fact it is a straight forward grind fest.

I do enjoy a whole host of different games so what i play day to day will be different. I don't think there will be enough space to list out all the games i have played.
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Name: Rainbow Dash
    Health:
    Which game are you playing recently and loving it? Left_bar_bleue100/100Which game are you playing recently and loving it? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Which game are you playing recently and loving it? Empty Re: Which game are you playing recently and loving it?

Post by Pivetor Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:49 pm

^ I still play RuneScape, and i love it Very Happy

I currently have found my passion for League Of Legends ever since Dominion came out, i have been trying to ease in a game or two a day with that. Which is a lot out of my schedule.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Which game are you playing recently and loving it? Left_bar_bleue1/0Which game are you playing recently and loving it? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Post by PickMeDown Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:46 pm

What's your Runescape name? I'm currently trying to get 99 Dungeoneering on Runescape. Currently at lvl 80. Very Happy
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Health:
    Which game are you playing recently and loving it? Left_bar_bleue100/100Which game are you playing recently and loving it? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Pivetor Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:21 am

Tank Pivetor

I am no lifing soul wars to get 99 prayer, Currently at 92. I spent 300m on frost dragon bones, and now only have my sgs >.> Very Happy
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Health:
    Which game are you playing recently and loving it? Left_bar_bleue1/0Which game are you playing recently and loving it? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:26 am

I actually plan on farming and selling frost dragon bones when I reach 85 dungeoneering. The bones can sell for like 10k. If you would like I could sell you all the frost dragon bones when I farm them.
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by Pivetor Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:03 am

Sounds good, but im dead broke now lol Very Happy
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Oh wow we really do have an active runescape community here. Honestly i was in the game for other reasons ($) i won't go into details on that since that isn't the topic here. Anyone tried MMOFPS since the good old days of counter strike it seems that it is getting harder to find decent shooting games now. If anyone here is playing such games please give a shout out, we might even be able to get a round in some time.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:21 pm

BlackShot is pretty nice. The graphics are pretty bad but the gameplay is really sweet.
    And Darren you could actually make decent money from Runecape. Gold sells for around $0.40/M now I think. Not really sure. If you manage to get 85 dungeoneering and you spam frost dragons you could really be making some decent cash.
    However, this is against Jagex's terms of service. But hey, who cares right?
    I was actually wrongly accused of selling gold before but after like 2 days they told me it was a system error that made the mistake. Scared the hell out of me.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:56 pm

The last time i was in there the going price was $195 USD for 1000m. That was a few months back. Well as for the TOS needless to say i got banned hahaha Twisted Evil .

Will give BlackShot a go later on and give a review on it in a few days. Depends on the speed of my net here that might mean around a week.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Was it really so cheap then? About 3-2 months back the prices got up to $1/M. That's $1000 USD for 1000M. If I had alot of gold I'd have sold it.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Well the whole thing about this is the rates in which buyers are willing to go for it. There are sites which sell them if you know what i mean, those sites will also take in your gold. Of course they do it at a cheaper rate then you trying to sell gold yourself. As i didn't want the hassle to go looking for buyers i dumped my load on them instead.

If you can average 100m in a month honestly it can get you good money but you have to check as to what the rates are before letting it go. This will really give a new meaning to Paid to Play hahaha Twisted Evil
    Anthony.delgaizo1

Post by Anthony.delgaizo1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 am

well i love to play all need for speed games. It is my fav game. I love all racing games
    sage
    sage

Post by sage Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:50 pm

i hate racing games :/

i'm playing soul calibur 4 like mad.
    LittleMissy

Character sheet
    Name: Michelle ^^
    Health:
    Speciality: Photo manipulation

Post by LittleMissy Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Me to but im a girl so .. xD
    Right know im playing Jade Dynasty. / I do mean right know im playing it know xDD / Like the game i made a new character. ^^ 63 lvl i think.. If anyone plays the game my name is Seidi and im from the ArtOfWars Alliance. But soon a maby in a new one ^^ Ho ever wants ad me .. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:48 pm