InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

How to build backlinks for free

PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    How to build backlinks for free Left_bar_bleue1/0How to build backlinks for free Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

How to build backlinks for free Empty How to build backlinks for free

Post by PickMeDown Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:02 am

Ok, hi members of InkStainedFingers. Today I'm here to show you a really cool way that you can use to build backlinks, or inbound links, to your website. If you know even a little bit of SEO, you'll probably know what backlinks are. In case you don't, you can read a wiki about it here.

Building backlinks is really time consuming and hard. Especially when you're trying to build alot of them. Well, SocialMonkee can take care of that. Signing up is free, and even a free membership, you can already start to build 25 one-way backlinks EVERYDAY!!! That's 750 backlinks a month! Unfortunately, even that amount is too little for me. I need to have backlinks in the thousands. Therefor, I decided to get a premium membership!

A premium membership costs $47. If you can't afford it, you can get it by referring 12 people to SocialMonkey. That's what I did.

Premium members get to build 100 backlinks, 3 times a day. That's 300 backlinks in a day and 9000 backlinks in a month.Within a few hours of using the premium features, this site (which is the site I'm trying to build backlinks for), managed to move up in Google a couple of ranks for the keyword "InkStainedFingers". The site used to be on the third page, but now it's on the first! Go ahead, try and search for it.

I'm pretty impressed with the results I have gotten using SocialMonkee and I'll continue using it. I'll also be posting more feedback reports about SocialMonkee so remember to check back often!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:28 pm