InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

4 posters

How to verify your paypal for free!

Scene

How to verify your paypal for free! Empty How to verify your paypal for free!

Post by Scene Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:07 pm

1) Go to ETRADE.

2) Click on “OPEN AN ACCOUNT”.

3) Click “APPLY NOW” on “ETRADE Complete Investment Account”.

4) Now you will need to fill in info. DO NOT put in your real info. fakenamegenerator.com (IMPORTANT: Get an identity from the US)! Also use an email that you can access. For the “Account Type”, pick “Individual account”.

5) For “Step 1: Choose Account Type”, pick “Cash Account Only”.

6) Put in the fake address and phone number that you got from Fake Name Generator, and make sure that both of the boxes unchecked!

7) Now you will need a Social Security number. As usual, DO NOT put in your real info. Use Fake Name Generator. Make sure it is in the state of where your fake address is. Also make sure you put your “Country of Legal Residence” as “United States” and click “US citizen”.

8 ) For your “Employment Status” just make up jobs. Make sure it is in the same city, state, zip, and country. DO NOT make the address of your Employer the same as where your “home” address is. Pick “No” for all the options.

9) For “Additional Account Preferences”, put in what I say. Put in “Income” for “Investment Objectives:“. Put in “Excellent” for “Investment Experience:”. Pick the first option for all the drop-down boxes and pick “No” for the selection.

10) Now for “Sweep accounts”, pick the first one and pick “No” for the rest.

11) Make sure that all the boxes are unchecked on “Select Documents for Electronic Delivery”.

12) Click I Accept and DO NOT check the box.

13) Now pick “No. I want to create a new user ID and password for this account.”.

14) Make an account that you can remember.

15) Now login to your account. Your account number should be in the middle of the page.

16) Now go to the “Add a Bank account” page in PayPal.

17) For routing number, put in: 056073573.

18 ) For account number, put in: your account number.

19) Now go to the next page and enter your login info.

20) Pick the Instant option on the page and wait a few mins.

21) Congratulations! Your PayPal is verified
    learn2earn

How to verify your paypal for free! Empty Re: How to verify your paypal for free!

Post by learn2earn Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Well I suppose there is different procedure for verification of Paypal and it depends on country where you reside. For me, in India you compulsory need to have Credit Card for verification or else decline.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    How to verify your paypal for free! Left_bar_bleue1/0How to verify your paypal for free! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

How to verify your paypal for free! Empty Re: How to verify your paypal for free!

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:38 pm

I made a dummy paypal account to try this and it worked!
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Not trying to be a wet blanket here, but why go through all that trouble?

I cannot confirm nor deny that i have used underhanded methods like this to create an account. The whole problem will start coming when you want to withdraw the money. Once you go to that stage there will be times paypal will randomly ask for your documents. If you can't back those up then your money is as good as gone.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    How to verify your paypal for free! Left_bar_bleue1/0How to verify your paypal for free! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Of course if you do this you can't withdraw the money. However, you don't need to anymore. You could just *kindof* treat paypal as your small online bank account and spend the money there when you want to buy something online. I've heard of Paypal accounts getting asked for documents though. Just don't go around trolling about how Paypal scammed you of your money. You took the risk when trying this.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:55 pm

HAHAHA a bank account online now that is a new way of looking at paypal. My only qualms with them are the fact that they do stupid checks for the most stupid things.

I got checked by them when my account hit $100, now come on its $100 and they froze my account pending investigations???? During the course of setting everything right. They delayed me day after day until i threaten to sue them. Once i reached that stage everything suddenly cleared up.

Also note that from all the payments i received most of them send a note saying how happy they are to pay for my service. What other proof is needed then happy customers. One thing that got me laughing was when the paypal customer service told me that someone requested a refund. Since i had a whopping "ZERO" refund request i told them to double check. It turned out that he was looking at the wrong account when he was talking to me.

Good or bad you will have to decide personally if paypal is for you. Honestly if there were other payment gateways that offered the amount of freedom and ease i will be the first one signing up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:50 am