InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

3 posters

Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more!

Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Name: Rainbow Dash
    Health:
    Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more! Left_bar_bleue100/100Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more! Empty Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more!

Post by Pivetor Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:42 am

Adobe Photoshop is a graphics editing program developed and published by Adobe, This has just about everything you would need for graphic design. It comes with lots of more offers than most free programs, such as gimp, but of coarse comes with the price of $ 900. This is to give you the upper edge when it comes to graphics, and also provides the most tutorials seeing as most graphical artists use this most.

Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Adobe as well. Vector refers to being cropable. You could crop the image you made in illustrator as big as you want, or as small as you want without it loosing its shape, getting blurry, or pixelated. This is mostly used for making Logos for either yourself, your company, or a client.

CINEMA 4D is a 3D modeling, animation and rendering application developed by MAXON. Here you can create 3D pieces of art, though mainly used for modeling, and animating. Not really a huge graphicing software.

*Will be updated later today*
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more! Left_bar_bleue1/0Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more! Empty Re: Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more!

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:11 pm

I actually have Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Cinema 4D. I'm thinling of getting Adobe Fireworks to give a spark to my youtube videos.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more! Empty Re: Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more!

Post by Darren.C Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Do any of you use blender? I'm just wondering since i did a search and it turned out to be free. Haven't got a chance to play with it yet.
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Health:
    Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more! Left_bar_bleue100/100Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Pivetor Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:37 pm

I attempted to use it, but that was when i had just gotten out of my whole animation faze, so i did not mess around with it to much. But i have downloaded it one time a while ago.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more! Left_bar_bleue1/0Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and more! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Post by PickMeDown Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:44 am

What's blender? I never heard of it.
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by Pivetor Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:47 am

It is a 3D animation program. It allows you to make a bunch of stuff here is an example of a good blender video.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Yup i have tried to make the most simple bouncing ball which took me over a week to finish. Wasn't happy with it and i trashed it. Have to say that for a freeware it is impressive the amount of things that can be done on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:41 am