InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

3 posters

Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers

PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers Left_bar_bleue1/0Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers Empty Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers

Post by PickMeDown Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:31 am

Well first off, if you know even a little bit of SEO you should know that building backlinks are very important when search engines are deciding your page rank for a certain keyword. What I'm asking you to do is to help build backlinks.
    First off, you can help by telling your friends and family about ISF, and posting about ISF in forums.
    Next, go here : http://www.inlineseo.com/dofollowdiver/ and search for keywords related to the site.
    Then, just post in the blogs using ISF as your website.

Thanks!
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Name: Rainbow Dash
    Health:
    Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers Left_bar_bleue100/100Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers Empty Re: Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers

Post by Pivetor Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:49 am

The site needs some regular advertisements first. The site has been dying a lot, and I cannot even post any to keep it active seeing as no one else but myself is posting. You need to get the site a bit more active in order to do this.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Health:
    Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers Left_bar_bleue1/0Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers Empty Re: Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers

Post by PickMeDown Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:46 am

I tried text impressions. Got about 5000 of them or so. That didn't work too well. About 30 of them converted into views. None converted into signups. Let alone posts.
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Name: Rainbow Dash
    Health:
    Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers Left_bar_bleue100/100Small little things you can do for InkStainedFingers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Pivetor Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:37 am

Told you, paid advertisement is not the way to go.

The hardest part in any site is getting it up. That is why only %10 of sites actually live past one year, and only %5+ live further. It could take up to a year, or even more just to break 100 active members. Its fine, simply dedicate your time to advertising on smaller forums, and even try on... forumpromotion... ugh... Then dedicate the rest of your time to posting on topics, and having the already few people stay active. We cannot be active by our selfs. Your focus as of now should show more on the site than anything else.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by PickMeDown Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Alright, thanks for the tips. But I'd reckon that getting your members to be active would be easier if there WERE actually anymore active members? It seems as though all the active members have left the forum. It's really hard keeping members active.
    sage
    sage

Post by sage Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:27 am

i'm still here.
    i mainly just lurk though.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by PickMeDown Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:13 am

Yea it's pretty hard trying to get lurkers to post. Right now i'm concentrating on improving my graphic designing skills Very Happy. I think that's really important when running a graphic design forum.
    sage
    sage

Post by sage Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:08 am

well, you did get me to post here.

yeah, that is quite important.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:15 pm