InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

3 posters

Youtube channel up

PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Youtube channel up Left_bar_bleue1/0Youtube channel up Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Youtube channel up Empty Youtube channel up

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:42 pm

I use this Youtube channel for uploading all my tutorial videos. You can view it here : www.youtube.com/user/MsGfxTuts
    Also, if you have any video tutorials you would like up on Youtube, send it to me via PM and I'll add the watermark and upload it on Youtube on my channel. Don't worry though, I'll give you credit and link to your channel if you would like.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Youtube channel up Empty Re: Youtube channel up

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Kudos to you on doing so i have finally seen the video, nice information by the way. Just a small thing to add on since you are not talking maybe you should add some back ground music to it.

PLEASE do not add techno or heavy metal songs. Use either Jazzy up town music or whatever you can find to give viewers the feel they are watching a high class video.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Youtube channel up Left_bar_bleue1/0Youtube channel up Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:54 pm

I actually use Youtube's audioswap. I don't want to get my videos deleted for copyright infringment. When I choose a song to go with my video, I normally look at how long the song is. I try to make it fit with the video as much as possible. I'll try to fit the videos with classier music now though!
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Oh yes forgot about youtubes fondness of deleting audio tracks. Well looking at the views that your videos are getting they should be going up everyday. I think the niche market that are interested in graphics designing will start coming here soon after viewing your tutorials.
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Name: Rainbow Dash
    Health:
    Youtube channel up Left_bar_bleue100/100Youtube channel up Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Pivetor Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:25 pm

two things.

1. You NEED a youtube background. Look at mine, it does not need to be AMAZING or anything, but something https://www.youtube.com/Pivetor People like sites with a good background, the blandness drew me away at first site.

2. You need sound, I have my own sound makers, and music providers. I know, and use some of this guys work, and his is open to the public. https://www.youtube.com/user/MrNiKVuk

Hope this helps, sorry for the blandness of this message Very Happy
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Nothing bland about a message that is jam packed with information like yours Pivetor. Keep all these advice coming that is what i will say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content