InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

2 posters

Just a few things to look into.

Darren.C
    Darren.C

Just a few things to look into. Empty Just a few things to look into.

Post by Darren.C Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 pm

This is just my personal view so please feel free to bash, comment or twist my ideas.

First thing that struck me when i entered this forum was the lack of focus. From just glancing over the topics i find the focus to be more towards graphic designing. The problem now will be fine tuning that so that you corner that niche market before expending on others.

I did see that you were doing some videos for youtube which i find is a great idea. The main problem is that i didn't see any links for members to see. By linking those links back here you can generate views on youtube which in turn increases your ranking and creditability.

There will be other things which i will comment on during later stages for now those are the only few things which bother me. Other then that it looks to be a fine forum.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Just a few things to look into. Left_bar_bleue1/0Just a few things to look into. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Just a few things to look into. Empty Re: Just a few things to look into.

Post by PickMeDown Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:28 pm

I actually did link to my YouTube channel. But that's it. Are you suggesting that i link individual videos here?
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Yes since there is a section for tutorial here you might as well place those links there as well. What we want from those links are clicks which bring them to see the video. So the more places it can be seen and clicked the better. Also since i have not seen those videos i am just wondering if you linked those videos back here? Need to create a loop so people will view the forums after the videos or vice verse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:22 pm