InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

3 posters

PickMeDown's & Skrizzles' Introduction

PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    PickMeDown's & Skrizzles' Introduction Left_bar_bleue1/0PickMeDown's & Skrizzles' Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

PickMeDown's & Skrizzles' Introduction Empty PickMeDown's & Skrizzles' Introduction

Post by PickMeDown Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Hello members of InkStainedFingers! I am PickMeDown. Skrizzles and I are good friends. We are both Graphic Designers, therefor we have decided to create this forum. I will mostly be the one who communicates with the rest of the community, while Skrizzles will be behind the scenes doing all the admininstration stuff. :p
    We are both also members of a Runescape cheating community called RsBuddy. Our usernames there are the same as the ones we have chosen in the forum. We hope that all of you will help us to develop and grow this community into a large one. Thanks for taking the time to read this! Very Happy
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

PickMeDown's & Skrizzles' Introduction Empty Re: PickMeDown's & Skrizzles' Introduction

Post by Darren.C Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:04 pm

I guess it is safe to say that we all will try our very best to fulfill that wish of yours.
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Name: Rainbow Dash
    Health:
    PickMeDown's & Skrizzles' Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100PickMeDown's & Skrizzles' Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Speciality: Simplicity

PickMeDown's & Skrizzles' Introduction Empty Re: PickMeDown's & Skrizzles' Introduction

Post by Pivetor Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:13 pm

16 days of botting with SoulMonsters Very Happy RSB FTW XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content