InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

5 posters

Little suggestion to getting more members

Legit

Little suggestion to getting more members Empty Little suggestion to getting more members

Post by Legit Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:45 pm

I have an idea to get more members for this forum. You could try out manual traffic exchanges to promote this forum a little. I don't think that theres a point in auto traffic exchanges since nobody sees your page anyway. IMO the best is Easyhits4u. You can even create a little splash page that could really help to make people join the site. Consider it! Thanks for reading.
    Scene

Little suggestion to getting more members Empty Re: Little suggestion to getting more members

Post by Scene Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:13 pm

I think that's a great idea. However most people that uses Easyhits4u are people looking to make a little cash online.
    learn2earn

Little suggestion to getting more members Empty Re: Little suggestion to getting more members

Post by learn2earn Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Well, I think the owner of this forum should leave it organic. There are many ways to get visitors but organic members will stay forever.

For that it will take time and you should have patience.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Little suggestion to getting more members Left_bar_bleue1/0Little suggestion to getting more members Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:56 pm

What do you mean by organic? And as for the Easyhits4u method, I'm looking into it now Very Happy
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:59 pm

There are pros and cons for both. If i went into details this will turn into a full page tutorial. The condensed version will be as follows.

Easyhits4you it is a site that does PPC (Pay per click) people who are there will click on the links to earn money. By placing your site there people will click on your links when it is in rotation. If you are just looking for views then this is a sure fire way of getting views for this forum. Just don't count on them to sign up and be active members.

I think by being organic what that poster means is to let nature take its' course. Normal SEO, targeted traffic, back linking on different forums. This will take time to build, but it also means that those who end up looking at your forum will have a higher chance of joining. Note that this method will take months to years to build.

There are tons of ways of getting traffic to your site or forum. I will continue this on another tread as it will be a purely personal view on my end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:35 am