InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

3 posters

Best browser MMORPG?

Legit

Best browser MMORPG? Empty Best browser MMORPG?

Post by Legit Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Ok I'm looking for a fun MMORPG game to play but I don't want to download anything because I'll probably be using my cousins computer to play. Kinda rude to download stuff on her computer :p. Any suggestions?
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Best browser MMORPG? Empty Re: Best browser MMORPG?

Post by Darren.C Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Runescape comes to mind, but it really is an old game. If you are just passing time, i would advise you to try facebook games instead. They are a great way to waste time, it is either those or flash games which will keep you entertain for a few hours. Nothing to download all you need to do is stream and play.
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Name: Rainbow Dash
    Health:
    Best browser MMORPG? Left_bar_bleue100/100Best browser MMORPG? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Post by Pivetor Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:51 pm

^ Runescape is an excellent way to pass time, and have fun. They have over 20+ skills to level, and each level takes about 3 months to master. So there is not really beating the game shortly, and getting bored of it lol. Most people hate it, but even non members (Free) Still have a LOT to do. So if you are looking for a fun game to play in your spare time and meet people I recommend runescape.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Just stumbled upon a new game called Fusion Fall from the screen shots this looks to be decent. Here is a small intro on the game.

Fusion Fall is a 3D Sci-fi MMORPG with great graphics and a large game world. It has some of the best production value of any browser game out there and enough content to keep players busy for a long time. Fusion Fall is Cartoon Network’s first big MMO game and features numerous popular character’s from the channel’s cartoons. Even though the game was largely designed for a younger audience, Fusion Fall is a great game well worth checking out for gamers of any age.

I will give this a go later on when i have more free time to do a review on it. Hope this will be something that interest you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:37 am