InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

4 posters

I need help making a signature.

Mike

Character sheet
    Name: None
    Health:
    I need help making a signature. Left_bar_bleue100/100I need help making a signature. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Speciality:

I need help making a signature. Empty I need help making a signature.

Post by Mike Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Can someone please help me. Ive always wanted to be able to make my own signature but they dont have the quality i look for.

Maybe someone can offer help or support on how to go about making better signatures. What do I need to have in order to start making great signatures and just better graphics in general?

Thanks in advance.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    I need help making a signature. Left_bar_bleue1/0I need help making a signature. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

I need help making a signature. Empty Re: I need help making a signature.

Post by PickMeDown Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 pm

First off, before you run ahead and buy adobe photoshop for like $1000, slow down and get gimp. Just go to google and search for gimp and you will immediately find what you're looking for.
    Also, if you are just starting out on creating graphics, i recommend you check out this video tutorial : https://youtu.be/CnarH6BtttY
    The first ever signature I made was done following that guide. The guide is not made by me. I plan to create a simpler version of that tutorial soon but i haven't really put my mind to it.
    Good luck though!
    Btw, if you would like to find some renders for free try http://planetrenders.net
    Eventually you'll need to know how to render an image yourself but planetrenders is great for beginners.
    Hope I helped! Very Happy
    Scene

Post by Scene Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:53 am

You're right. Unless photoshop has twice the featurs of gimp i don't think it'll be worth buying it. Besides, i tried a pirated version before *cough* *cough* and it lagged alot on my computer. Really slows me down. Also, the video tutorial that you posted woukd help me alot.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Great advice by PickMeDown, looks like i will be spending some time doing my own special little art piece. Will be evaluating how everything works out since i am a complete newbie doing this. Will try to note down all the little speed bumps i face along the way. Once i have something to show i will post a step by step guide for newbies like me.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    I need help making a signature. Left_bar_bleue1/0I need help making a signature. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Post by PickMeDown Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Well then, Good luck!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:41 am