InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

3 posters

Pillows cause acney?

Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Name: Rainbow Dash
    Health:
    Pillows cause acney? Left_bar_bleue100/100Pillows cause acney? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Pillows cause acney? Empty Pillows cause acney?

Post by Pivetor Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:15 pm

I started breaking out a few weeks ago, but it is only on the right side if my face. When looking in the mirror i realized that I started sleeping with a pillow a few weeks back, and i always sleep on the right side of my face, and wake up on the right side as well. Putting two and two together, I realize when you sleep you have a lot of oils from your skin that does seep out, and you also sweat sometimes in your sleep. With all this, your face is always on the pillow, so the oils and sweat could get stuck on your pillow since it is made out of a cotton type of fabric. So sleeping being on it for a long period of time A.K.A night could actually clog your poors.

This is all what I am assuming, does anyone else have anything to say, add, or prove otherwise in this statement? I would love to hear your opinions on this.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Pillows cause acney? Left_bar_bleue1/0Pillows cause acney? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Pillows cause acney? Empty Re: Pillows cause acney?

Post by PickMeDown Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:03 am

Actually many people say that you should wash your pillowcase often to prevent acne. Sometimes your pillow might be dirty and when you sleep on it the dirt clogs up your pores. So in a way you are correct. Try to wash your pillowcase as often as possible. I try to do it once a week. I have a few pillowcases Very Happy
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Health:
    Pillows cause acney? Left_bar_bleue100/100Pillows cause acney? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Pivetor Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:37 am

Really? I never knew thet. I know they get dust mites, and that 90% of pillows older than a year old have them. My pillow is made out of feathers how ever, so I am unsure how i would go about washing it.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Pillows cause acney? Left_bar_bleue1/0Pillows cause acney? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Post by PickMeDown Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:46 am

I have a pillowcase over my pillow. It protects dirt from getting into the pillow. So all you need to do is wash the pillowcase, bot the whole pillow itself.
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by Pivetor Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Sounds good Smile Thank you for the help on this subject.
    Anthony.delgaizo1

Post by Anthony.delgaizo1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 pm

yes pillow can cause acney. because ur face lays on ur pillow case every day. it absorbs the oil from skin.so keep ur sheets and pillow cases clean.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:55 am