InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

3 posters

How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges

PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges Left_bar_bleue1/0How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges Empty How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges

Post by PickMeDown Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Ok, some of you might be having some problems getting traffic to your site, so I figured I'll write this short tutorial to help you get more traffic to your site through traffic exchanges.
    Note that this is not adsense friendly and you would probably be banned from adsense doing this.
    First of join 247autohits. Submit your site and autosurf everyday. Next, join incentria and click all their traffic exchange links. Click on all of their paid to click advertisements as well. Then once you have enough money, cash them all out. Then join Easyhits4u and manual surf as much as you can everyday. Obviusly use the 20 second timer as the 15 second timer earns you less points. Spend all the cash earned from incentria's paid to click program on hits on Easyhits4u.
    That's it! Pretty simple.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges Empty Re: How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Well that is the normal way of getting traffic through PPC, but in the long run you will be hurting yourself as you lose out on goggle adsense. Unless your website is focused on selling stuff to generate you money some other way. I think it is better to stay clear from this unless you know what you are doing. Think about this getting 200 view is good. However, those 200 views come from people who are clicking and waiting for your page to be done. Will they look at what is offered? I highly doubt it.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Health:
    How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges Left_bar_bleue1/0How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges Empty Re: How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:44 pm

This is just for those who wants to purely increase their page view count. It's actually a good tactic to increase Alexa ranking.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:48 pm

I see this will turn into a chicken or egg debate cause to be known you need views, but to get views you need to do this. So have to agree that if you are in it for just the view count this will skyrocket your count in a very short time.
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Name: Rainbow Dash
    Health:
    How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges Left_bar_bleue100/100How to gain traffic to your website using traffic exchanges Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Pivetor Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 pm

exchanging sites do not work. They just waste your bandwidth, and might gain you one or two people, with like 10-20 bots. They only bring traffic for about 5 seconds until switching to the next site. I learned this hard way.

If you honestly want some active members go to small, brand new starting advertising places, and advertise there. The community is small, and the members will ALWAYS check your site out, and you have a higher join rate with them. Another way, is to help out on other sites, become a ranked and put your ad in a signature or something. People look up to ranked members, and would love to join your sites to help you out.

Google adsense does not work all that well, once again just gains viewers not members. Find sites and ask to be affiliated with them. That will bring you members and traffic, as well as helping them out at the same time.

I know on my site, you can buy affiliates with our forum cash. If you wish to do that, http://www.LonePortal.com It gets around 100 clicks a month, but we only have 125 members, but that should bring you some more active members. I know if you advertise on our site you will gain some members. But if you do, i would ask you to be active, and not only use it to advertise. The head graphic administrator might be willing to join as well.

Another thing to increase joining rate is a new look. I keep telling you, this forum is to bland for a graphical website, You need more spice, i linked you to a good theme earlier.

Hope this helped
    -Pivetor
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:39 pm

From this post it is clear as to why you were made admin. I would want someone like you myself hahaha. It seems like you are a firm believer in White hat SEO. This is a rather rare sight as most people i know will just spam back links.

What you have stated really makes sense and in the long run it will be better then just random views. Kudos on being the man with the voice on doing the right thing.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by PickMeDown Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:50 pm

He's actually also helping me design the forum. He's the one who suggested using this theme in the first place. afro
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:18 pm

It is great to see that you were able to get someone who is willing to get " Down and dirty " with you. You better hold on tight to him before someone steals him away from you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 am