InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

2 posters

[PS] How to make a torn paper border

PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    [PS] How to make a torn paper border Left_bar_bleue1/0[PS] How to make a torn paper border Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

[PS] How to make a torn paper border Empty [PS] How to make a torn paper border

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:32 pm

All instructions are in the annotations as I don't have a mic now.

If you want to make the black outline just open the image in Gimp when you have created the torn paper border, select the layer and select alpha to selection, go to select - grow and put 1-3 pixels, and fill it up with black. Simple?
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

[PS] How to make a torn paper border Empty Re: [PS] How to make a torn paper border

Post by Darren.C Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Will i be able to do burned edges by doing the same method? Since there are tons of things to talk about gimp i think the tutorials are just starting.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    [PS] How to make a torn paper border Left_bar_bleue1/0[PS] How to make a torn paper border Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

[PS] How to make a torn paper border Empty Re: [PS] How to make a torn paper border

Post by PickMeDown Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Making burnt edges are possible but they are a little more advanced. I could create a tutorial tomorrow. Probably will be in photoshop though.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Hahah so you are going to use the laggy editor. Well i would like to see how to do it as i have this thing for fire.

Before any of you ask, no i do not go around setting random things on fire.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:35 am