InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

Do you love to pay video games on your mobile?

learn2earn

Do you love to pay video games on your mobile? Empty Do you love to pay video games on your mobile?

Post by learn2earn on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Since I use Android phone I don't play video games on my mobile. Do you ?
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Do you love to pay video games on your mobile? Empty Re: Do you love to pay video games on your mobile?

Post by Darren.C on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Well i used to play games like tennis pro and fishing on my phone back in the good old days. Now my phone is more towards emails. Once in a blue mood i find myself tapping on Angry Birds.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Do you love to pay video games on your mobile? Left_bar_bleue1/0Do you love to pay video games on your mobile? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Do you love to pay video games on your mobile? Empty Re: Do you love to pay video games on your mobile?

Post by PickMeDown on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:47 pm

I have a couple of paid games on my phone such as Sandstorm, N.O.V.A, Plants vs Zombies and Fruit Ninja. These games are really fun IMO.

Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Plants vs Zombies seems like that game is getting very good reviews and feedback. Might just download it and give it a try sometime in the near future.
    Anthony.delgaizo1

Post by Anthony.delgaizo1 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:20 am

I love to play video games on my mobile. i love need for speed alot. so usually i use to play need for speed.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    Do you love to pay video games on your mobile? Left_bar_bleue1/0Do you love to pay video games on your mobile? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Post by PickMeDown on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:57 pm

I have it on my phone too. The game's a little hard though.I'm not very good at driving games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:34 pm