InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

3 posters

Site to check out Video Games Trailers

learn2earn

Site to check out Video Games Trailers Empty Site to check out Video Games Trailers

Post by learn2earn Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:58 pm

www.gametrailers.com/ is the site which I am referring to for checking out video game trailers, reviews and previews of upcoming videos games.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Site to check out Video Games Trailers Empty Re: Site to check out Video Games Trailers

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:47 pm

You can also check out IGN and GameReviews. Take all of the reviews with a pinch of salt as one will never know until you really play the game if it is what you are looking for.

For example a few of my friends were saying GTA was a rubbish game when it came out. So that kept me away from it for a while. However, when i tried it myself all i could say was that i secretly enjoyed the mindless random acts of violence. Before any of you report me to the police for being psychotic please note it was only in game not real life. Twisted Evil
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Name: Rainbow Dash
    Health:
    Site to check out Video Games Trailers Left_bar_bleue100/100Site to check out Video Games Trailers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Speciality: Simplicity

Site to check out Video Games Trailers Empty Re: Site to check out Video Games Trailers

Post by Pivetor Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:04 pm

i know for the newest game information proslg.com has some small topics for it Wink

(Thats my site btw XD I will be getting it up and running again here soon)
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:11 pm

That is yours? Will be checking it out soon. Are you by any chance going to hire reviews to write about the games. Hahaha maybe you can use me in future. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 pm