InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

3 posters

How can we compare graphic designers?

learn2earn

How can we compare graphic designers? Empty How can we compare graphic designers?

Post by learn2earn Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:08 pm

I was looking on comparing graphic designers creativity and work. How would I compare them in their work?
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    How can we compare graphic designers? Left_bar_bleue1/0How can we compare graphic designers? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

How can we compare graphic designers? Empty Re: How can we compare graphic designers?

Post by PickMeDown Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:05 am

I normally compared they by how good they look, where the area of focus is and whether it captures my attention.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

How can we compare graphic designers? Empty Re: How can we compare graphic designers?

Post by Darren.C Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:29 pm

This is a hard topic to give a compare guide as everyone is different. I would say it would be all about style. If you were the boss and 2 designers were going for your project. When they send their samples in you will first notice their different styles.

Depending on your own personal taste the one that sticks out in your mind should be the clear winner. To do this it is very simple. Look at all the designs for no longer then 10 seconds. Once your done close everything. Grab a drink or take a smoke break if you are s smoker, just give a few minutes to forget ( yes forget ).

Now think back which is the only design that you remember. Using this method you have a clear answer to which one appeals the most to you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:22 pm