InkStainedFingers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InkStainedFingers - Your number one GFX resource!

+2
PickMeDown
learn2earn
6 posters

What outdoor game do you like or Play?

learn2earn

game - What outdoor game do you like or Play? Empty What outdoor game do you like or Play?

Post by learn2earn Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:49 pm

You play games which you like? Am I right?

So what outdoor games you like?
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Name: Trollin'
    Health:
    game - What outdoor game do you like or Play? Left_bar_bleue1/0game - What outdoor game do you like or Play? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
    Speciality: Simplicity

game - What outdoor game do you like or Play? Empty Re: What outdoor game do you like or Play?

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:20 pm

I'm actually a very outdoorsy person. Other than graphic designing of course, I like swimming, sailing, kayaking, dragonboating, badminton, basketball and bodybuilding. As you can see most of them are water sports. I like water sports. I guess I'm just very comfortable in the water :p
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

game - What outdoor game do you like or Play? Empty Re: What outdoor game do you like or Play?

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:34 pm

For me it is basket ball. This is considered weird since i am quite short. That doesn't stop me from proving to all the tall guys that it doesn't make a difference to me. Rollerblading and the occasional football kick offs with my friends are also some of the sports i play. I'm not really sure you can call fishing a sport, but that is also something i enjoy.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Health:
    game - What outdoor game do you like or Play? Left_bar_bleue1/0game - What outdoor game do you like or Play? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Heh, I actually also know how to roller blade, but I only roller blade if my friends actually go with me. Btw, how tall are you?
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Rule one never ask a short man his height..... hahahaha Evil or Very Mad thank god i'm not a girl and i don't really care.

I am 163 cm i can almost hear all the gasp of disbelieve. I don't know why i got stunted at that, but it has shown me that to overcome peoples preconceived idea of me i had to excel in different areas.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by PickMeDown Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:35 pm

163 cm is not really that short. I have a friend who's 130+ cm. He's really skinny and all. I think he has genetic disorder though.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:51 pm

PickMeDown wrote:163 cm is not really that short. I have a friend who's 130+ cm. He's really skinny and all. I think he has genetic disorder though.

Well his case will be different then mine. I am just guessing here but your friend should be really strong mentally. To be able to live with his condition and go through life with his head help high. Have to respect that.
    Pivetor
    Pivetor
    Admins
    Admins

Character sheet
    Name: Rainbow Dash
    Health:
    game - What outdoor game do you like or Play? Left_bar_bleue100/100game - What outdoor game do you like or Play? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Pivetor Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:30 pm

The only thing i ever do outside is parkour. I tend to call it more like a game than a sport, athletic, ect.
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Not really sure what parkour is. Would you mind sharing some of the rules or how it is played with me? I am interested in things i have never tried.
    PickMeDown
    PickMeDown
    Main Administrator
    Main Administrator

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by PickMeDown Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:43 pm

I know a little bit of parkour. Not much though.
    Parkour (sometimes abbreviated PK) is a method of movement focused on moving around obstacles with speed and efficiency. Originally developed in France, the main purpose of the discipline is to teach participants how to move through their environment by vaulting, rolling, running, climbing and jumping. Traceurs (parkour practitioners) train to be able to identify and utilize alternate or the more efficient paths. Parkour can be practiced anywhere, but areas dense with obstacles offer many different training opportunities.
    Wikipedia ftw
    Darren.C
    Darren.C

Post by Darren.C Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:21 pm

OH COOL! Free running. I love how they move, fell in love with it when i first saw a youtube clip of a couple of guys running around town jumping over things and buildings.

Gotta be really fit to pull off some of the things they do.
    Parkour and freerunning are actually different
    Anthony.delgaizo1

Post by Anthony.delgaizo1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:12 am

well i like, badminton, tabbletennis, swimming.I think all Outdoor games make the person active. we all should engage with games
    sage
    sage

Post by sage Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:56 pm

i had a parkour phase back when i was in 8th grade.
    good times :')

i don't enjoy any team sports at all. i'm apparently really good at soccer though, better than my basketball and baseball jock friends.

the only sport i did and actually enjoyed was fencing, and that was in either 7th or 8th grade. i only did it for like one season-thing though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:37 am